"Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, counts." - Albert Einstein
Volunteering is an act of selflessly working for the happiness of others, a desire to bring about a change in the lives of others by challenging oneself.
At IDEI, we deeply appreciate your heart to make a difference and therefore believe in co-creating the volunteering assignment. Before we get down to nailing it down, we urge you to spend sometime in thinking and answering the following questions to youself:
- What would I like to offer- enthusiasm and specific expertise;
- Does my idealogy/ thought process connect with that of IDEI;
- Do I want to work at the grassroots or in an office environment;
- How much time would I like to devote to voluneering;
- Do I know enough about the organisation; how can I gather more information;
- Can I reaslistically give up the time needed to volunteer responsibly.
Once you have answers to the questions listed above, please email us the following:
- An updated resume;
- A note on how you would like to engage with IDEI;
- ID proof (passport/ student identity card/ adhaar card/ pan card);
- In case you are a student then please provide a letter from your educational institute stating that you a bonafide student with the mentioned institute;
And the last, but not the least: there is no entrance/registration fee for becoming a volunteer as it is required by some other organizations!